With this information on the processing of personal data, pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (so-called “GDPR“), CUBULTERIA SAS, with registered office in Alvignano, via Alifani, 5 BIS, C.F. and VAT number 04593020615, as Data Controller, intends to illustrate the purposes and methods with which CUBULTERIA SAS collects and processes your personal data, which categories of data are processed, which are the rights that are recognized in quality of data subject and how they can be exercised.
The information is provided exclusively for this website (“Site“), therefore CUBULTERIA SAS assumes no responsibility for any other websites that may be consulted through hypertext links on the Site.
Users, by using this Site, accept this information and are therefore invited to read it before providing personal information of any kind.
1. Data Controller
CUBULTERIA SAS is the data controller of the personal data collected through the platform.
For certain processing operations, CUBULTERIA SAS makes use of employees, agents or collaborators, who are appointed to carry out processing operations under the authority of the Data Controller, as well as partner companies or professional firms that provide assistance and consultancy in accounting matters. , administrative, legal, tax and financial located throughout the European Union, which are duly appointed as data processors pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR.
The updated list of the data processors, as well as the subjects who carry out the processing operations under the Data Controller’s Authority, is kept at the Data Controller’s headquarters.
The updated list of data processors and persons in charge of processing is kept at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
2. Categories of personal data
CUBULTERIA SAS will process your personal data collected at the conclusion of the contract and during the contractual relationship (“Data”). By way of example, the Data Controller will acquire the following types of personal data:
1) personal data, such as name and surname, place and date of birth, residential address;
2) contact details, such as shipping address, telephone number and e-mail address;
3) bank details (eg IBAN), if provided for a possible refund;
4) navigation data, such as IP address, time of access to the site and / or registration to the platform, any registration referer, methods of accessing the server, numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.);
5) data relating to purchases, such as the average purchase value, the type of product purchased, the frequency of purchase, the total amount purchased over time and the total number of orders placed.
Through the Site, the Owner will not acquire data of a sensitive nature or otherwise belonging to the particular categories referred to in art. 9 of the GDPR or data relating to criminal convictions or offenses.
Your Data will be processed by CUBULTERIA SAS exclusively for the purposes and within the limits indicated in the following paragraph.
3. Purpose and legal basis of the processing
CUBULTERIA SAS will use your Data for the following purposes:
a) for the execution of the contract
The Data indicated in paragraph 2, nn. 1-4, will be processed by CUBULTERIA SAS to allow you to register on the Site and use the services specifically connected to it. By way of example, your data will be processed for the management of purchase orders, for maintenance and technical assistance, as well as to improve the quality of the services offered. The Data will then be processed for the execution of the existing contract with the Data Controller.
The provision of data is necessary to allow the establishment and management of the contractual relationship; failing that, it will not be possible to execute the contract and provide the requested service.
b) for marketing purposes
Direct sales. With your specific consent, CUBULTERIA SAS may process your data to send advertising material or commercial communications relating to any promotions or for market research. The sending of such communications may take place through the use of automated systems (eg. E-mail, SMS, push notifications) and traditional systems (eg, paper mail).
For this processing purpose, the Data referred to in paragraph 2, nn. 1 and 2.
The consent given is revocable at any time, even with reference only to automated contact systems, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Newsletter. The Data indicated in paragraph 2, n. 2, provided when subscribing to the newsletter will be used by CUBULTERIA SAS for the sole purpose of providing the requested newsletter service. The Data will then be processed for the provision of the service requested from the Data Controller. You may at any time request to cancel your subscription to the newsletter by following the instructions indicated from time to time in any communication made for the purposes referred to in this point.
Soft spam. The Data referred to in paragraph 2, n. 2, acquired in the context of the sale of CUBULTERIA SAS products through the platform, may be used for sending commercial communications relating to products similar to those being sold. This treatment does not require your express consent pursuant to art. 130 of the legislative decree 30 June 2003, n. 196. You may, however, object to such processing at any time by following the instructions indicated from time to time in any communication made for the purposes referred to in this point.
c) for profiling purposes
CUBULTERIA SAS may process your data to understand your purchasing habits and preferences in relation to the products and services offered through the platform in order to offer you products and services in line with your profile.
For the pursuit of this purpose, CUBULTERIA SAS may process the Data referred to in paragraph 2, nn. 1-2 and 5.
We remind you that, pursuant to art. 21 of the GDPR, you can oppose this treatment at any time, for reasons connected with your particular situation, by writing to email@example.com.
d) for the communication of your data to third parties for marketing purposes
If provided on the Site and with your specific consent, CUBULTERIA SAS may communicate your data to third parties who may process them for sending their commercial communications also via SMS / MMS / VMS, push notifications and / or e-mails.
The categories of recipients to whom CUBULTERIA SAS may communicate your data include subjects who operate by way of example in the commercial sectors indicated below:
– Clothing, fashion, accesorios, calzature, optical, bigiotteria, jewelery, clocks;
– Lenses and eye care products;
– Underwear costumes and accessories;
– Tourism, Airports, flights, discounts on tickets, conventions, trips, hotels, itineraries, restaurants, resorts, farm holidays, bus lines, bed & breakfast, hostels;
– Leather bags and suitcases;
– Organization of events, weddings, parties, concerts;
– Children and early childhood, goods and services, toys, articles and services for gestanti and new mothers;
– Education, culture;
– Real estate ads, buying and selling, rentals, mortgages;
– Services for the house, restructurings, decoration, mobile, doors, serramenti and armored security, antintrusione and casseforti, private guards and security;
– Personal services (investigations, meetings and socializing, get-togethers, health and wellness, herbalists and perfumeries, assisted hotel services, legal and accounting consultancy;
– Culture and training courses, specialization courses, masters, school recovery, university preparation assistance, cultural exchanges;
– Financial products, banking, social security, loans and debt consolidation, investments, home banking, investment platforms;
– Aids for the person: mattresses, armchairs, lifts and lifts, ergonomic tubs, various devices, including electronic ones;
– Business services (debt collection, commercial information, advertising and marketing, translations, interpreters, removals);
– Search and selection of personnel, job offers, internships, internships;
– Prevention and safety devices;
– Food, organic products, zero km agriculture;
– Drinks and sfot drinks, wines and spirits;
– Energy drinks and food supplements (proper nutrition and fitness);
– Body care products, hair stylists, make-up, nail-art, beauty center and aesthetics, treatments, chromotherapy, solarium, gym, spa treatments, sporting articles;
– Specialized medical services, dentists, teeth whitening, hair thickening, skin treatment and the like;
– Tattoos, piercings and microderma;
– Products for sanitation, monitoring of pollutants, filters and purifiers;
– Air conditioning and management of the living environment;
– Vegetable garden and gardening, floriculture and green thumb;
– DIY and do dates;
– Temporary deposits, storage and the like;
– Services for pets, alimentary products, cure, pet care, accommodation and treatments;
– electrical Installations, antifurto, telephone, data, satellite, digital and alike;
– Entertainment and leisure, video games, consoles, portable consoles and computer science;
– Multimedia entertainment;
– Subscriptions to paid channels, pay per view, pay TV, on demand, etc .;
– Thematic channels for children or categories of interest, multimedia contents, CD, DVD, Bluray, Streaming and download;
– Thematic channels for music, hobby, cooking, technical, cultural, etc;
– Cinemas and theaters, cabaret and live shows, concerts, rehearsal rooms, recording, recording, various equipment, post-production, editing and mixing;
– Sports, dedicated channels, specialized magazines, subscriptions, discounts, clothing, accessories, gyms, sports centers, events and competitions;
– Technology, computers, tablet, cameras, telephony, TV and HiFi;
– Appliances, arredocasa, biancheria, artistic decoration;
– Interior design, furniture and interior design;
– Utilities and commodities: tariffs and energy and service operators;
– Data connection, ADSL, fiber, fixed and satellite telephony, new connectivity technologies, internet providers, internet services, web design, social networks and internet-based services;
– Development of web pages, sites, applications for computers and mobile devices;
– Mobile telephony, telephone operators, tariffs and promotions, services and initiatives;
– Associations, groups, meeting places, volunteering, social commitment;
– Press and electronic editoria, ebook, daily, periodic, fumetti, works of art and reproductions, collections and stamps;
– Insurance for the home, car, person, travel, special rates, discounts and promotions;
– Driving schools, points recovery, car files, special driving licenses, license renewal;
– Automotive, tuning, car practices, buying and selling, rental, spare parts, maintenance and services for the world of cars and motorcycles;
– Rally, competitions, sporting events in the world of motors;
– Cycling, equipment, events, services, ricambi and alike;
– Sea, lake and river: products and services for navigation, fishing, tourism and leisure, water sports;
– Playful pastimes based on horoscopes, astrology, magic, fortune telling, tarot cards, sports scores predictions and betting;
– Contests and lotteries, sweepstakes and prize operations.
The subjects or categories of subjects to whom your personal data will be communicated by CUBULTERIA SAS will process such data as independent data controllers according to the provisions of the respective privacy policies.
For this purpose of processing, the data referred to in paragraph 1, nn. 1 and 2.
The consent given can be revoked at any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Data retention period and duration of processing
Your data will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship with CUBULTERIA SAS. Following the termination of the relationship, the Data will be kept for a period of 10 years exclusively for the purposes of protecting the rights of the Owner and for the fulfillment of legal obligations.
With reference to the processing for marketing purposes indicated in paragraph 2, lett. b), we inform you that the Data will be processed for the entire duration of the contract unless the consent given by you is revoked or your right to object to the processing is exercised.
With reference to the data processed for profiling purposes, we inform you that the Data will be processed for a maximum period of 12 months or for the different period that may be required by law or by provisions of the Guarantor Authority, except for any exercise of your right to opposition to processing. After this period or in case of opposition, the data will be stored if necessary to pursue other purposes or will be permanently deleted.
With reference to the communication of data to third parties for marketing purposes, we inform you that the data may be subject to communication until your consent is revoked.
5. Defense in court
Your data may be used for defense by CUBULTERIA SAS in court or in the stages leading to its eventual establishment.
6. Credit card details
The data relating to your credit card will not be processed by CUBULTERIA SAS as they are processed and / or stored directly by the banking circuit. CUBULTERIA SASuses the services of the PayPal, Inc. group, which ensure the consumer maximum protection and confidentiality.
7.1 What are cookies and what are they used for
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by users send to their terminals (usually browsers), where they are stored before being re-transmitted to the same sites on the next visit.
The cookies of the “third parties” are, on the other hand, set by a website other than the one the user is visiting.
This is because on each site there may be elements (images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages of other domains, etc.) that reside on servers other than that of the site visited.
Cookies are used for different purposes: execution of computer authentication, session monitoring, storage of information on specific configurations regarding users who access the server, storage of preferences, etc.
Cookies can be divided into different macro-categories based on the purpose of use and / or the person responsible for releasing them on users’ terminals.
In this sense, the following are distinguished:
Technical cookies are those used for the sole purpose of “transmitting a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service “(see art. 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code). They are not used for other purposes and are normally installed directly by the owner or manager of the website. They can be divided into navigation or session cookies, which guarantee the normal navigation and use of the website (allowing, for example, to make a purchase or authenticate to access restricted areas);
Analytics cookies are similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site;
Functional cookies allow the user to browse according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service provided.
The prior consent of users is not required for the installation of these cookies.
Profiling cookies are designed to create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user while surfing the net. Due to the particular invasiveness that such devices may have in the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation provides that the user must be adequately informed about their use and thus express their valid consent. They are referred to in art. 122 of the Privacy Code where it provides that “the storage of information in the terminal equipment of a contractor or a user or access to information already stored is permitted only on condition that the contractor or user has given their consent after have been informed with the simplified procedures referred to in article 13 of the Privacy Code, paragraph 3 “.
Session and Persistent Cookies
Session Cookies contain information that is used in the current browser session. These cookies are automatically deleted when the browser is closed. Persistent Cookies are used to maintain the information that is used in the period between accesses to the website, or used for technical purposes and to improve navigation on the site. This data allows sites to recognize that you are already a known user or visitor and adapt accordingly. “Persistent” cookies have a duration that is set by the website and which can vary from a few minutes to several years.
First-party and third-party cookies
Cookies can be installed on the user’s terminal both by the manager of the site that the user is visiting (‘First Party Cookies’), and by third parties (‘Third Party Cookies’). The information collected through First Party Cookies are kept by the operator of the site that the user has visited, while those collected through Third Party Cookies are kept by the third parties themselves. At the link www.youronlinechoices.com you can also find information on how behavioral advertising works and a lot of information on cookies as well as the steps to follow to protect privacy on the internet.
The cookies released by CUBULTERIA SAS allow:
to store user preferences regarding “login”, so that they are not required to enter emails and passwords at each new visit to the website;
to analyze and memorize information relating to the products most appreciated by individual users in order to make the contents of the site pages more relevant while browsing;
With reference to the macro-categories of cookies seen above, CUBULTERIA SAS uses / releases:
technical cookies (from CUBULTERIA SAS)
profiling cookies (from CUBULTERIA SAS)
third party cookies issued by:
Denial / Revocation of consent
To withdraw consent to the use of one or more CUBULTERIA SAS profiling cookies, write to email@example.com.
To deny / withdraw consent to the use of one or more third-party profiling cookies, you can:
Access the Third Party Links listed above;
7.4 Disabling cookies
In addition to what is indicated in this document, the User can manage preferences relating to Cookies directly from within their browser and prevent – for example – third parties from installing them. Through the browser preferences it is also possible to delete the Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookie in which the consent to the installation of Cookies by this site is eventually saved. The User can find information on how to manage Cookies with some of the most popular browsers, for example at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
8. User rights
We inform you that, in accordance with current regulations, you have the following rights:
– request and obtain information about the existence of their data in the availability of CUBULTERIA SAS and access to such data;
– for the data being processed with automated systems, request the transfer to another holder;
– request and obtain the modification and / or correction of your personal data if you believe that they are inaccurate or incomplete;
– request and obtain the cancellation – and / or limitation of processing – of your personal data in the case of data or information that is not necessary – or no longer necessary – for the aforementioned purposes, therefore after the retention period indicated in the paragraph that precedes.
Such requests may be sent to the Data Controller by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also inform you that pursuant to the regulations in force you can propose any complaints regarding the processing of your personal data to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.